Professionalism
I learned a lot about professionalism this past week. I am seeking a high-profile internship with
the sports marketing team at Under Armour, Inc., in Baltimore, Maryland. I have prepared through my experience,
education, and ethics, to be able to fulfill my career dreams and goals. I feel like my ability to have a successful
job interview has increased dramatically this week. I was able to perfect my resume and cover
letter to be able to help the recruiters at Under Armour believe I am more than
suitable for the internship. More than
anything, I believe my passion is enough to help me progress in the world of
sports marketing.
Its good that this week helped. You were really sharp on your answers for the interviews. It was great to learn what advice you could give on interviewing and resume. You impressed me so good luck with Under Armor.
ReplyDelete