+ Social Media -
Do we ever analyze what type of effect social media plays in our lives? I believe everything created in this world has good intentions, there are just way to turn something good into something bad. It just depends on if we use everything we have been blessed with in a positive or a negative way. I like to think of my use of social media in a good way. Although, at times it can be distracting or a time-waster, I believe I use it in a positive way. Not only to I communicate to retain long-lasting friendships, I use social media to benefit my own life.
I enjoy “following” inspirational channels. These “channels” can be anything from a
successful person, a company I enjoy, or a page that posts quotes. One of my recent favorite channels is the
company Nike on the picture social media called Instagram. They recently posted a picture and quote that gave me a
powerful insight.
The quote in the top right portion of this post reads, “You
can only change yourself if you challenge yourself. #justdoit.” Reading this post helped me lot in areas that
I need help. Other than the personal
insight I gained from this, I learned how social media could play a positive
role in our lives if we use it correctly.
I have committed to myself to continue using social media in the
positive, useful way that I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment